Portrait sessions usually last 2 hours. This enables clients to relax in front of the camera and allows us to make photos in different locations and involving different looks. Most important is to be yourself and have fun. My biggest priority is ensuring that my clients are comfortable in front of the camera and at their best, resulting in wonderful pictures that are cherished for a lifetime.
Typically I will photograph you in the comfort of your own home and/or at a special location – often a park, urban locations. Sometimes the most amazing photos are taken in the most unusual locations.
Family photo session involves:
- The photographer’s passion, knowledge and artistic vision to prepare the images for your viewing.
- Concept for each photo session
- Up to 2 hours session on location
- The 15 best images are retouched and available to choose for prints, albums and wall art
- Three 8x10” mounted prints with complimentary digital files, additional images available to purchase from an a-la-carte menu or collections
- 1 month access to personal password-protected gallery
- The session includes up to 4 people. For each additional person please add £20. For extended family sessions and special events, please contact me at email@example.com
When you contact me to enquire about a session for your family, we will discuss your goals and ensure you have the session that’s just right for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about what we have to offer or to book a session.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.